Love and Happy Days are Back!


I know. I've been out for more than a year. For those who felt betrayed and wanted an explanation for my past actions, thank you. I am flattered (or delusional).

Seriously, I don't think that writer's block was the reason for the hiatus because I am not really a writer to begin with. I think life just got in the way of blogging. A lot of things happened the past year that needed my attention more and it takes up a lot of time, commitment and dedication to continue writing on a small-time food blog, that's why I decided to take a break from blogging. 

Parang true love lang daw yan, minsan nakakapagod.

But I've been active on Instagram. With the occasional posts about my family, friends and work, almost all the pictures on it are about food. I sometimes tell stories about them too, just not an entire page. Parang true love lang din daw yan, it's not easy to forget

Recently, I've been going around Manila trying all sorts of noodle dishes and have been posting the photos with #100happynoodledays. I'm on my 26th dish. I only post pictures of noodle dishes that I really liked, that made me happy kaya nga #100happynoodledays eh.  


Pero tulad tulad ng true loveit never gives up, but one certainly needs to take action. One needs to keep on looking for things to inspire them to keep the fire burning. Naks, di ba? Fortunately, I have 26 noodle dishes to backtrack and share with you, so I'm good for another 26 posts. Hahahaha! I really miss writing about things I like and my #100happynoodledays on Instagram gave me another reason to write again.  

I'm just happy that I get to do this stuff again, I just hope I can get away with crappy food photography. Hehehe. My love for pancit is the reason why I started this blog anyway, I'm just revisiting that feeling. 

I hope to see you guys next time.

Love, love, love!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.