The Pancit Canton With A View


Meetings are exhausting, especially when serious matters are on the table. Good thing they usually serve good food during these meetings. And every meeting held at Club Intramuros, it is always a delight when Pancit Canton Guisado is served.

It certainly looks like the pancit canton your mom, lola or yaya used to make when you were little but don't fool yourselves, imbeciles. This is not just an ordinary pancit canton. This is carefully made, Tiger Woods-grade, pancit canton with a view. I believe it makes people a lot smarter too.   


There's nothing fancy about this pancit canton. It's simple and straight forward. The best thing about this canton is the noodles itself: springy and full of meaty flavor. Sometimes, I can't help but let go and drown myself in the experience this dish gives me. 

Freshly baked pandesal with butter and orange marmalade goes absolutely well with this dish... and also black coffee... yes black coffee...

Oh! Did I tell you that I take pride in proving that I am a masculine man. I mean, I strongly believe that not a cell in my body can be considered girly. Every morning, I look at the mirror and tell my self, receding hairline, beard, flabs and all, that this is how a real man should look like: a slob.


This is why I am still hell-bent on convincing myself that I haven't grown a vagina to replace my dong because I really like this anime entitled Free!. This is about members of the Iwatobi Senior High School Swimming Club and their quest to get to the national swimming competition while giving each other a lot of ambiguously gay looks and hints. If you guys are interested, here's the Crunchyroll link of Free!. Please do allot time to read the reviews from men who are still in denial that they totally dig gay stuff and from those creepy yaoi (boy-love) fans who are still trying to convince themselves that they are not potential pedophiles.
Speaking of fans who are still trying to convince themselves that they are not potential pedophiles, they are beyond salvation, and so as this so-called review. Sorry for the totally non-pancit canton related blabber, Club Intramuros.

You can also see this on my #100HappyNoodleDays April 23, 2014 post via Instagram.

Pancit Canton Guisado

@ Club Intramuros Golf Course
Bonifacio Drive, Intramuros, Manila
(near Anda Circle)



No comments

Powered by Blogger.